How do I clean my canvas?
Our canvases are quite resisted to most scratches and fingerprints. You could dust canvases with a soft, dry cloth.
Will my finished canvas look like the image on my computer screen?
Every screen displays images differently and may differ from the final printed product. If you have already done your own changes and are happy with it, leave your order as full color and we will print it as is. Please understand that the output may be different from what you see on your screen. If you need us to adjust your colors or do any major retouching please let us know. There is an additional fee for major retouching.
How do I make a special order that is not in your store?
If you’re interested in a special photo design option, they is an additional cost. Please contact us at Michael@Fotoxposure.com. Please include your photo and option that you would like done. We will set it up and send you a proof of how it would look. Once we received your approval we will process your order. If you are more than 3 photos, we have a google drive that we could set up for you.
What is your turnaround time?
We will process your order within 1-2 days upon reception of your order. Delivered within 3-7 days depending on your location. Please note any orders placed after 3 pm (EST) will count as an order for the next day. Your delivery time also depends on your response time to our inquiries regarding your order an add-on.
What file formats do you accept?
(from desktop, tablet, smartphone and more)
- We accept the following file formats: JPG, JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- File max size 50MB 8-bit RGB. If your file is bigger please contact us at Michael@fotoxposure.com At least 1MB minimum file is advised so that no additional processing is required.
- HOW TO UPLOAD: Upload first, then crop! If you want to crop your photo, we recommend doing so after uploading to Fotoxposure. It's easy, and the benefit is that you can adjust and change it as needed.
- Low-resolution photos: your photo must meet our recommended resolutions. This is to help prevent dissatisfaction due to ordering something that may not print well. It may look fine online, but may not print well. Your picture should be at least 300 DPI.
- Don't forget to check for overall photo quality. Our system can check for resolution but can't check for quality/clarity/focus/composition of the photo, so be sure to keep this in mind.
|Print Size (inches)||File Size Required for Print|
|180ppi (good)||240ppi (better)||300ppi (best)|
|4×6||720×1080 – 0.75MP||960×1440 – 1.4MP||1200×1800 – 2.2MP|
|5×7||900×1260 – 1.2MP||1200×1680 – 2MP||1500×2100 – 3.15MP|
|8×10||1440×1800 – 2.6MP||1920×2400 – 4.6MP||2400×3000 – 7.2MP|
|11×14||1980×2520 – 5MP||2640×3360 – 8.9MP||3300×4200 – 13.8MP|
How do I check the status of my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information as soon as it leaves our facility. You could log in to your account to view your order and the tracking number.
Do you ship outside the United States?
At this time, just within the states.
My order was damaged during shipment, what do I do?
We do everything possible to make sure you receive your order undamaged. Problems may occur from time to time. Take a picture of the damages and email it to Michael@fotoxposure.com.
I’m not satisfied with the quality of the order received from Fotoxposure, how do I get my money back?Please read our return policy. https://www.fotoxposure.com/pages/refund-policy